Sunday 3 October 2010

Berryfit's top 10 gym tunes . . .

In no particular order . . .

1. Eminem - Till I Collapse
2. Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
3. Eurotrash - Get Up Get Down
4. System F - Out Of The Blue
5. Beastie Boys - Sabotage
6. Korn - Freak On A Leash
7. Rocky - Heart's On Fire
8. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
9. Limp Bizkit - Faith
10. Verecocha - Carte Blanche


Feel free to post any of your own gym music. It always helps when you get new music for your ipod/mp3 player. Much appreciated!! Hope you like my choices. A fine selection if I do say so myself, BOOM!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta have some proper, groove laden metal in there. Something that just makes you go for it. Slipknot, Machine Head etc. Oh, and Pendulum! Gotta have that it there in case hot girls ask you what you're listenin to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Pendulum, I'll get that added to my ipod A.S.A.P. Cheers

    ReplyDelete